Statistics reveal that more than 80% of mobile users use the online recharge method or online bill payment method to avail its extra benefits which usually recharge store don’t provide. Considering that India has more than 1.035 billion subscribers (as of 31st March 2018), there is a huge number of people that depend completely on technology to get over with their essential monthly payments and recharges. It has been noticed that over the past one year, more and more people are migrating from postpaid connection to prepaid ones.
One of the key reasons for this drift has been the highly competitive prepaid plans which all the telecommunication companies are offering their customers these days. For example, Airtel’s prepaid plan of Rs. 499/- is inclusive of unlimited calls, both local and STD; free roaming, free 100 SMS per day and about 2 GB data on a daily basis with a validity of about 82 days. This attractive Airtel online recharge plan has made many postpaid subscribers look closely at their inflated postpaid bills and pushed a good percentage of them to convert to prepaid users.
Some of the best sellers of Airtel online recharge plans include:-
- Unlimited pack that starts at Rs. 199 with the validity of 28 days. This pack consists of unlimited local and STD calls, roaming incoming and outgoing calls, about 100 local and domestic SMS per day and about 1.4 GB data (3G and 4G) every day.
- Some of the other packs that have the same inclusions as the above pack are:- Rs. 399 valid for 70 days; Rs. 448 valid for 82 days; Rs. 509 that is valid for 90 days.
- Other than these unlimited Airtel online recharge plans, there are other plans that the company has launched pertaining to (a) Data plans, (b) talk time plans, (c) ISD pack and International roaming plans.
- The smallest Data plan is priced at Rs. 29 and is valid for a period of 28 days. The plan consists of 520 MB data. The Rs. 49 plan offers 3 GB data for 1 day and Rs. 92 plan offers about 6 GB data for 7 days.
- The talk time plan consists of full talk time plans and top-ups. A talk time plan costing Rs. 50 offers the user a talk time of Rs. 39.37 with unlimited validity.
- Airtel online recharge plans have different tariff plans for different countries. There are a couple of special plans for Nepal – one is priced at Rs. 22 and is valid for 28 days; there is another that offers 8 minutes STD call to Nepal and priced at Rs. 68 with a validity for 10 days. There is a third one that is priced at Rs. 54, valid for 10 days and gives about 6 minutes of talk time.
- For those travelling abroad the company offers a good choice of international call plans, the lowest one starting at R.s 296 with a validity of 30 days and the highest one is priced at Rs. 3998 valid for a month.