Whenever the subject of consideration is health, very slight importance is given to teeth in comparison to the other organs of the human body. But little is it realized that the teeth play a major role in the digestive system of the human body. In fact, the entire digestive system is dependent on these teeth, dentists and other dental experts like Dr. Kami Hoss are capable of understanding the vitality of these teeth and it is thereby that they recommend complete oral health care to be taken by every individual.
Dr. Kami Hoss is in reality an orthodontist, based in San Diego and is the founder of ‘The Super Dentists’. An orthodontic doctor is one who treats or looks after the positioning and the size of the teeth. They are considered within the category of cosmetic dentists, as their primary focus of work is the rectification of an improperly placed tooth.
Your smile is affected in a great way by the way your teeth are and so if you wish to get a smile that will compel others to smile back, you ought to have a flawless set of teeth. And it is doctors like Dr. Kami Hoss who will be able to render to you that perfect smile, because to him every single patient of his is entitled to a ‘super’ experience of high quality orthodontic care. It is this attitude of his that has made him and his service center so popular in San Diego County, that every one out of seven people gets treated at ‘The Super Dentists’. It is no wonder that the ‘Super Dentists’ has expanded so drastically over a span of a few years.
People often get dental implants as a part of the rectification process, which is in most cases a minor surgery, but again are not quite aware of the kind of dental care that needs to be taken post such an implant. Though you do not feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery because of the anesthesia that is administered prior to the surgery, yet post it, once the effect of the tranquilizer goes, the pain can be felt.
Dr. Kami Hoss Speaks of the Essential Tips That Needs to Be Kept in Mind:
- Do not touch the wound, that would not even brushing or rinsing.
- In case you experience excessive bleeding from the surgical area, you could place a gauze pad over it to soak the blood.
- Do not forget to take the prescribed pain killer at the correct time.
- Often due to the surgery a little swelling occurs around the cheeks and mouth, you could use ice packs to reduce the swelling there.
- Remember to keep yourself well hydrated post the surgery, drinking at least 5 to 6 glasses of water is highly recommended.
- Oral care does not stop even post the surgery and once your wound has healed.
Hence whether or not you undergo a surgery taking good care of your mouth is of utmost priority just as you take care of the rest of your body.