These strategies are suitable for every type of B2B Company and have the ability to deliver results under dynamic environments. Hopefully these will help you to grow your business through effective SEO and turning most into customers through B2B Lead Generation. Now let’s begin.
- Make your site super-fast
For years google was emphasizing the need for fast site speed, but after it announced in 2010 that it will consider site speed as a factor to analyse rankings. All companies took their websites to undergo various changes with an aim to boost their speed. But with increasing number of mobile users and google emphasizing again and again to make websites more and more mobile friendly each website require upgrades from time to time in order to maintain the speed.
So speed is a real big issue nowadays for websites which cannot be overlooked, because it is one factor which supports your site’s ranking in search engines. Here are ten tips which are going to help you in boosting your site’s speed.
- Enable compression – Pages which extend 100kb are common on companies websites. They are bulky and take time to download. A simple technique can reduce this time and boost your site’s speed, compression is one technique helpful in reducing the bandwidth of bulky pages. And there are various tools available which can do the job of compressing for your website.
- Minimize HTTP requests – while visiting a website, most of time is spent when different parts of a page downloads separately like script, text, images, flash etc. This brings to the point that more material on site leads to more time to load, in such cases where a site has to contain more components the best way to improve speed is by simplifying your website’s architecture because leaner the site better the speed.
- Minimize redirects – redirects trigger an extra HTTP request and increase load time, these redirects can be minimized by using only those which are technically required and have no alternates.
- Optimize images – Another effective method of increasing your website’s speed is by optimizing images. And for that you need to look after three things, size of the image, format of the image and src attribute.
- Reduce the plugins – Delete the unnecessary plugins that slow your site speed, as they often cause crashes and create security issues.
- Maintain mobile friendliness
With an increasing number of mobile users it has become a necessity to make your website mobile friendly. To grow your business and attract more and more audience your website should be mobile friendly so that it can be accessed via smartphone and tablet.
Here are simple ways to make your website mobile friendly in the most appropriate manner.
- Build a mobile version – The easiest way is to introduce a mobile version of your desktop website. And remember that you just need to build a mobile version of your current desktop site and not a whole new mobile site because it will only increase your work and not reduce it. It will also be difficult for you to update two sites at the same time. So stick to the idea of introducing a mobile version of your current site and not building a whole new website separately for mobile users.
- Use mobile plugins with CMS platforms – Mostly all of the CMS (Content Management Systems) like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, TextPattern, Radiant CMS etc have inbuilt tools to help you in making your site mobile friendly. Even google has provided a guide which aims at helping companies to get their websites mobile friendly.
- Use responsive and adaptive web design – A website’s design is its architecture and creating a mobile friendly architecture for your site will help you reach to more and more audience. Therefore, companies must understand that their website design must respond to the device and screen it’s opened on. An adaptive web design is actually a creation of multiple website designs compatible for every kind of device. These designs immediately identifies the user’s device and adjust the website accordingly.
- Avoid Flash – The most common mistake while turning a website mobile friendly is people forget that most of the mobile devices do not support flash. So if your website still depends on flash then it’s not going to work properly on mobile devices. And an easy solution to this is HTML, you can use this technology as its more compatible with mobile devices.
These tips will be act as a helping guide to you while you attempt to make your website mobile friendly. And as we are known to the fact that more people use mobile devices than desktops and laptops together, therefore it is important for every company to make their websites more mobile friendly in order to generate more traffic and dominate the B2B competition.
- Produce high-quality Content
High quality and well researched content is something which is able to easily impress the audience. Also, a relevant and well researched content is something which customers seek from B2Bs as it helps them in saving time and making quicker decisions. Here are 5 tips which will help in producing high-quality content for your business needs.
- Keep it Simple and short – A good content is the one which sticks with the topics and consist of simple phrases and terms. The simpler you play the better you will be at making your audience understand the true message behind the content. Using too mystifying words in a content simply kills the curiosity of the reader and waste hours to understand as well. So the very basic requirement of a quality content is to follow the rule of Keep It Simple & Short.
- Use relevant information and facts – Useful information and true facts with proper links display the authenticity and relevance which are the key components of high-quality content. And content which include relevant information for audience attracts more visitors which helps in increasing your site’s ranking ultimately. So for better SEO it is very important to include high quality content in your sites.
- No plagiarism – plagiarism reflects your laziness and uninterest towards your work, also plagiarism downgrades your content and website. It also affects your ranking as google takes it as a factor to analyse sites ranking as well. So do not try to copy paste anything from anywhere?
- Use images, infographics, videos and other useful material – Supplementing your content with images, videos and other types of media increases the attractiveness of your content and chances of getting it shared on social media platforms. With this a media filled content also has the ability to keep the audience engaged in order to increase the time spent on the page by a visitors. These all factors results in improved ranking of a website. Therefore including different media forms can be considered as a way of producing quality content.
- Use proper page and text formatting – A high quality content is judged on the basis of its relevance, attractiveness, and media components, simple and short sentences etc. But another important parameter which plays a vital role in judging a content’s quality is its page layout and text formatting. Both these factors are as important as any of the other above mentioned as they can upgrade your content’s quality as well as downgrade your content’s quality. Moreover. A poor layout and formatting can even get your site penalised by google with respect to rankings.
To produce high quality content is a necessity for B2Bs as it not only attracts genuine leads but also helps with the ranking. SEO is made easy if you have quality content on your website and pages. And attractive content automatically improves your ranking because it contains the potential to attract audience own its own.