If you have a basement that is dingy and dreary and in need of re-finishing, then there is a basement finishing company in Toronto is what you have been looking for. With a team of professional electricians, plumbers, builders and designers, this company can get your old, dreary basement looking like a beautiful room addition to your home.
There are several benefits you will get out of renovating your basement, such as:
- Increases the value of your home: having your basement refurbished will not only increase the value of your home, it will also make your home more appealing to a future buyer.
- Rental income: You can have your basement converted into an apartment space that you can rent out and generate some extra monthly income. The team at Basement Finishing can install a bathroom, kitchen appliances, and anything else that is needed to turn your basement into living quarters that can be rented out.
- Bring a balance between Work & Life: You can have Basement Finishing convert your basement into a home office, a gym, or even a workshop so that you no longer have to make the commute the office or gym.
- Storage Space: Renovate your basement into a much more organized storage area.
If you are looking for a team of basement contractors then this is an opportunity to show you what they can do for you. The contractors should guarantee the following to their customers:
- An excellent attention to the finest detail of every job
- Prices that cannot be beat by the competition
- Customer service that is friendly and attentive
- All the training, licensing and certifications that are required for any job
- Convenient and on-time scheduling that suits the needs of customers
- A two-year warranty on most services
The contractor that comes to your home and gives you an estimate on the job you want completed will be as accurate and realistic as possible. We do our very best to keep the final price as close to the estimate as we can, so there are no surprise add-on fees when the job is completed.
If all this sounds like something you might be interested in, give the professionals a call. A member of the qualified contractor team will come to your home to take a look and give you an estimate. If you are not sure what you want to do with your basement, a member of our design team can help to design a plan that would be suitable for your basement.
Why should you have all that unused square footage beneath your home go to waste because of an unfinished basement? The possibilities are endless what can be done to improve the quality and value of your home.
With so many options available for renovating your basement, there is no reason why you should be living with an unfinished basement. You can even recoup the money spent renovating as well as generate extra income if you decide to go with the apartment renovation.